This problem is due to a bug that we have found in the standard installation of Lime CRM 10.12, where it seems that some files aren't being installed correctly. Some examples of error messages associated with this problem is shown here below:
How do I fix it?
- Step 1 - Repair the Lime CRM desktop client
To repair Lime CRM, go to the Control Panel in Windows > click on Programs > Uninstall a program > click on Lime CRM in the list > Change > Repair.
- Step 2 (if step 1 doesn't solve the issue) - Install the files manually.
The file that in most cases is the only one you need to run is vba71.msi. But both files are attached, in case vba71_1033 needs to be run as well. Follow the instructions below to get started:
1. Download the files
2. Right-click on the downloaded file and choose "Show in folder"
3. Uninstall them by right-clicking on them in the folder and choose Uninstall
4. Run/install the files again by double clicking on them (start with vba71 and then go on to vba71_1033)
5. Start the Lime CRM client to make sure the problem is solved
Read more under ”Deployment” http://docs.lundalogik.com/crm/installation/client-installation
If you run into any problems or need help, you are always welcome to contact our support at email@example.com or +46 46-270 48 00!