- Log in as Administrator in Lime Easy.
- Click New → Document.
- Select the e-mail template you want to change and click "Edit". Click "Edit template".
- E-mail template is opened now. Here, you can complete the changes, add the control codes, attach files or insert images. Control codes that can be used are for example the following:
- <Company.Name> <Person.Name> <Coworker.Name> <Coworker.Direct phone>
- Do not forget to run a spell when the template is complete, to avoid problems with the control codes. Press F7 and ignore all errors. Then save the template.
- Make sure the template turned up by clicking the button New> Document.
A simple email template could look like this: