There are several web components available for Forms. The Compare.Vue web component compares values from two fields. If the value of the two fields are equal, a third field is set to true and if the fields do not match it is set to false.
Example usage, how to declare in form as “Custom HTML“:
<compare-component value1="example1" value2="example2" setfield="example3"></condition-component>
Will check if value1 equals value2 and try to set the field named “example3” to true or false.
Other available web components to equip your forms with:
- SumFields.vue – Add multiple fields (example)
- ConcatFields.vue – Merge content from multiple fields into a new field (example)
- Condition.Vue – Search value from field and write value to new field (example)
- HideButtons.Vue – Hide buttons (example)
- Reset.Vue – Reset/clear field (example)
- TodaysDate.Vue - Sets textfield or calendar to todays date (example)