This web component will hide/show the next button or send button depending on whether this component is activated by conditions or not.
The parameter “eventtype” can be set to load, which will hide button on load instead of being activated by conditions.
Example usage, how to declare in your form as “Custom HTML“:
<hide-buttons-component button="next"></hide-buttons-component> <hide-buttons-component button="next" eventtype="load"></hide-buttons-component> <hide-buttons-component button="submit"></hide-buttons-component>
Other available web components to equip your forms with:
- SumFields.vue – Add multiple fields (example)
- Compare.Vue – Compare two fields, true or false (example)
- ConcatFields.vue – Merge content from multiple fields into a new field (example)
- Condition.Vue – Search value from field and write value to new field (example)
- Reset.Vue – Reset/clear field (example)
- TodaysDate.Vue - Sets textfield or calendar to todays date (example)