1. Make sure you haven't selected the filter "Quick Search"
2. Check if other filters work
The symptoms of the problem may include:
- The selection does not show any content or
- If you click F5, you may receive an error message
If the problem remains, it can be fixed by clearing a registry value. To clear the registry:
- Close down Lime CRM
- Start regedit.exe (normally found among your programs in the Windows button)
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- Drop down and look up Software, choose Lundalogik (we were previously called that:))
- Right-click on Lime and rename the folder (for example Lime_Old)
- Try starting Lime CRM again
NOTE! When you log in again after reset, you need to re-enter your login information. Resetting the registry removes all personal user settings, so you will have to organize your tab visibility preferences again according to your liking.